1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.
Current Sunday Service Info
We are excited to worship with you Sundays at 9 & 10:30am!
Please watch this video and read through all the details below:
Are you weary?
Yep. So are we. The Lord is working in big ways during this season, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been difficult.
However, difficult isn't so bad. As we continue to make changes, and try our best to keep our building a safe environment, would you embrace that truth? Our church services are a bit different BUT the church itself (you!) is not!
When it's difficult, choose love. When it's inconvenient, choose love. When the world around us is grappling for hope, choose love. The world will know we are followers of Christ by the way that we love (John 13:35). So let's choose love.
Based on guidance from the CDC, we request you do not attend Sunday morning worship if you are in any of these at-risk categories:
People who have serious chronic medical conditions, such as
- heart disease
- lung disease
- Immuno-suppressed individuals (people with recent or upcoming surgeries; people on autoimmune treatments, including steroids; people with impaired heart, kidney, or liver function; or people going through cancer treatment)
- Direct caregivers of at-risk individuals (non-medical personnel)
- If you have had flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, vomiting) in the past 14 days or been in close contact with someone with flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days
Per the Executive Order issues by the state, we are requesting that you wear a mask while in our building.
- Please wear your mask as you travel through the building and while dropping and picking up your children from their class.
- We are requesting that children ages 3rd grade and up wear a mask.
Currently, we are offering adult classes each hour. They both meet in the Fireside Room (lower level off of the gym).
The 9:00 class is requiring masks at all times. The 10:30 class is asking you to wear a mask until you find a seat.
High School: meets @ 10:30am on Sunday mornings in the High School Youth Room (back of the gym). They are also meeting on Sunday evenings from 6:30-8pm for a more laid back and small group atmosphere.
Middle School: meets @ 10:30am on Sunday mornings in their respective rooms. (5/6 upstairs on south side, 7/8 upstairs on north side).
Elementary: available during the 10:30am service on Sunday mornings in the Elementary wing. (upstairs on the east side of the building)
Nursery/Preschool: available during the 10:30am service on Sunday mornings.
You can check-in your kids (ages 0-4th grade), within 3 miles of the church, on the NEW APP!