Service Times: Sunday 9:00 am, 10:30 am
Isn’t it true that we are better together?! That’s why we want you to join us this week! Our hope is that when you come, you will feel right at home and know that you’re welcome here anytime.
We know finding a church can be a daunting experience, so below we have some helpful information to make your first visit much smoother!
- We have a guest parking spot for you on the North and South sides of the building. (Enter through door 1 or 10)
- We offer complimentary coffee and snacks before each service in the gym.
- It’s a good idea to arrive 10 minutes early on your first visit to get your kids checked in at one of our check in stations.
- West Bridge Kids offers programming age 0 up to 4th grade during the 9:00 service and ages 0-8th grade during the 10:30 service.
- Programming for high school is available during the 10:30 service.
As you look at our church we’d encourage you to give it a try for a couple weeks. We certainly aren’t perfect and have bad days, too.
However, we are excited about following Jesus into the full and free life He promises and we hope you’ll enjoy your time with us!